Saturday, April 09, 2005

My Seniors

After the friends its time for some seniors. I think (I may be wrong) there should be some difference between your batchmates & your seniors. No matter how close you are to them but you cannot treat them at par with your friends as they command some special respect which the batchmates never do. Here are some seniors who have affected my life more than anyone else.

Parul : One of the three seniors who were my wingies but then he is much more to me than a mere wingi. Same is true for SAS & Dixie. He has a special impact on my life. His dedication & simplicity are what I like most. He is a true Jack of all Trades and master of Some.

Adish (SAS) :
He is one of the few guys who can scold me. He likes to create a tough guy image for people around him but then it is only for the purpose of separating grains from chhaff.Once you are close to him you know he is not that tough. On the contrary he is one of the most simple guys.

Anupam (Dixie) : I think he is one of the few persons who did not take my shyness as my snobbishness. He has taught me a lot about the life which has helped me in overcoming some of my shortcomings.

Prabhas (PRK) : I started respecting him from the first time I saw him. There is something in him which commands respect. I dont know what it is. I wish I had the same aura.

Birendra (BK) : To be honest I hated this guy for a few months. But then when I worked closely with him, I got to know his true qualities. A fabulous person to work with.

Gautam : This guy did what others just thought of doing. If only I could do what I think I should do, I would be such a great person.

1 comment:

~Lord Anshul said...

aaaahh..one more blogger..victims of a mood swing :P